Property Leasing Questions – Comparing Companies
Are you comparing Property Management Companies?
We have prepared a few questions that we believe may be crucial in your research to ensure you are entrusting the right Property Management company with your property management needs.
- On average, how many properties does the agency lease each month?
- What is your average vacancy rate over the last 12 months?
- What human resources has the agency allocated to leasing properties?
- How does the agency market available properties for lease?
- How much information is obtained from applicants for properties and what information is verified?
- What documented systems are in place for property management?
- What is your process for dealing with rent arrears?
- What is your process for dealing with repairs and maintenance?
- What steps do you take to ensure that all contractors working on my property are properly licensed and insured?
- What steps do you take to ensure that all maintenance work on my property is competitively priced?
- How frequently will you inspect my property?
- What is the experience level of the staff members who will be leasing and managing my property?
- How much training have they had?
- How frequently will you account to me for rent monies collected on by behalf?
- Can you send me rent statements by email and deposit my money in my bank account electronically? Yes/No
- What references do you have from satisfied clients?
- Do you provide a service guarantee? Yes/No
- Does the agency have documented service standards? Yes/No
- What back up staff are there in the event my property manager is sick or on holidays?
- How frequently will you communicate with me and what form will it take?
We genuinely believe that we have the experience, the resources and the professional capability in Property Management to manage your property better than you can!
In fact, we are so confident in our ability to manage your property that we provide the following peace-of-mind guarantee:
“If you are not completely satisfied with our property management service after 3 months, we will refund all management fees paid by you and cancel the contract – no questions asked.”
Whittle Knight and Boatwood Ltd
To Have the Best Property Management Team in Christchurch Manage Your Property Investment, Contact us today